Presented by Enterprise Risk Management experts from Ecclesiastical Insurance, this webinar will look at at the current and evolving risk landscape in the theatre world and will outline how Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) can help. Ecclesiastical will cover what ERM is, how this is different to taking a traditional risk management approach and the associated benefits. Ecclesiastical’s Roadmap to Recovery (based on ERM principles) has been designed to support organisation’s recover from COVID or any other significant event.
The roadmap covers:
- 3 Areas of Focus (strategy, operations and workforce)
- 4 Key Enablers (Governance and Risk, Finance, Communities & Stakeholders & Technology)
- 5 Strategic Steps (Position, Perspective, Plan, Project and Preparedness).
Supporting tools and templates will be made available for you to use. Ecclesiastical will also cover how to look further into the future by adopting a horizon scanning approach to managing strategic risks.
- Members of the Theatres Senior Management Team
- Key operational staff from across the organisation.
At the end of the webinar you will gain:
- Recognition that we are all operating in more complex and uncertain times
- An understanding of ERM and how it can be used.
- An overview of the Roadmap to Recovery proposition to build greater resilience in an organisation.
- An awareness of the supporting tools and templates available that could be used.
- How to prepare for the future by using a horizon scanning approach.